1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

How to SE RedBull

Discussion in 'Social Engineering' started by iMAD, Apr 22, 2015.

Share This Page

1. iMAD

iMAD -

Hello PrimeForums

I'm going to be telling you how to easily SE Redbull,
    Okay so before we start make sure you have at least 1 can of redbull then go ahead to redbulls website (Different for locations)
    And find "Contact Us" input your infomation (Use a fake name) And when you get to the message part, your going to want to make up some bullshit excuse EXAMPLE:
    I purchased a 6 pack of redbull and I opened the can, and the drink was really watery and tasted like chemicals. JUST AN EXAMPLE please use something original.
    Once you sent they should get back to you within 24 hours. Asking if you own at least 1 of the can purchased.

Now this is why you need to buy just 1 can from the shop.
    They will ask for the code on the bottom of the can once you have given it to them they will say thanks, ask for your address
    And they will send you a replacement 6 pack of redbull.

I have done this around 7 times now.. and best part is.. you can just use a code of the bottom of the already SE'd cans
    to do it again :) (Use a new email and twist your excuse.)​

[​IMG]

2. Lana

Lana Forum Owner -

Never thought of this before tbh lol
    Thanks for sharing, I'll give it a try!

3. OrderFK

OrderFK New Member

Thanks for this method, I'll try this out. :)