1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page, or email [email protected]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

★ R2Pleasent.com ★ Buy/Sell RS3/EOC Gold for Cash! [24/7][Est. Feb 2007][PP][Debit][CC][More!]

Discussion in 'RS3 Items and Gold Buy Sell Trade' started by R2Pleasent, Oct 7, 2017.

Share This Page

1. R2Pleasent

R2Pleasent New Member

[​IMG]

The Most Trusted Runescape Gold Site
    Since February 2007

WHY?

✔️ Established Over 10 Years Ago!

✔️ Over 100 Trillion RS3 GP sold

✔️ 24/7 Live Chat, Fluent English Agents

✔️ Professional and Efficient Customer Support

CHECK OUR PRICES
    CLICK HERE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can also sell your Runescape 3 Gold to us!
    Click here to sell RS3 Gold

[​IMG]

ABOUT US

R2Pleasent Gold is the go to website for all things related to Runescape Gold. Our 10 years+ in the business have enabled us to provide unparalleled customer support to our wide list of customers. Come check what we can do for you at https://r2pleasent.com

[​IMG]

Live Chat:

[​IMG]

CAREFUL, I HAVE MANY SKYPE

IMPOSTERS - USE LIVE CHAT

TO CONFIRM EVERY TRADE

[​IMG]Skype: live:r2ptrades

[​IMG]

Please note: R2Jason no longer works @ R2Pleasent

IMPOSTER ALERT!!

ASK FOR A PM OR USE LIVE SUPPORT

Why I Sell Runescape Gold

I started this business because I noticed that the Runescape Gold market was missing something. There were countless scammers, websites with horrible customer service, and just a general negative stigma given to buying/selling gold. In 2007, I opened my business on Sythe.org and made it my mission to simplify the experience of buying gold on Runescape. I did this by providing REAL customer service (agents who speak ENGLISH FLUENTLY!), providing competitive rates (Up to 40% lower than major Gold Sites), and by truly understanding the product (I was a major Runescape player myself). I am a gamer at heart, and I truly have a passion for the industry. I think this is why I have been successful so far, and I am always committed to improving the customer's experience. This is what I do, this is my passion, and I promise to you that I will do whatever I can to make you a better gamer

- Will (R2Pleasent Founder)