1. Dear Guest, if you are not receiving a forgot pw email then use the contact form at the bottom of the page. Bare in mind this is not monitored 24/7. Join our discord for help with account issues/queries. Join our discord: by clicking HERE.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Guest, some forum sections are hidden for you. Register for FREE for unlimited access.
    Dismiss Notice

[TUTORIAL] Social Engineering Pizza [BEGINNER]

Discussion in 'Social Engineering' started by Death Disturbafag, Mar 22, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Death Disturbafag

Death Disturbafag Active Member

Gentlemen

Social engineering pizza is most likely the easiest thing ever, to do this you have to either email them or call them and complain about a pizza you recently purchased, the excuse of "it had air bubbles" works very well and there is no need to go over the top and say you found semen in your pizza. The reason the air bubbles excuse works is because this is the most frequent complaint pizza places receive, and this is because one of the workers there has forgotten to use a special tool to avoid air bubbles, or they don't use it correctly.
    You can also add a twist to this excuse if you want it the same day, call your favourite pizza place and use the same excuse, but say that you are having a party and that someone there ordered pizza and it had air bubbles in it, they might ask for for their name and when they ordered it and you just say that you don't know, they might ask more about the pizza, toppings for example and you just reply with something oblivious such as "it has some meats on it, I don't know, I don't really eat meat frequently", afterwords, they should send you a free pizza.

[align=center]Remember, social engineering is all about blagging and thinking on the spot, so if you're good at that, you're good at social engineering.
    [/align]

2. Lana

Lana Forum Owner -

Nice tutorial!
    I am going to try this next week, wish me luck :p

"there is no need to go over the top and say you found semen in your pizza" lol

3. Death Disturbafag

Good luck man, to be quite fair, I know a guy who managed to pull off the semen excuse on pizza but it's just not worth it :DD

4. Lana

Lana Forum Owner -

...for real

5. Death Disturbafag

Yeah man, the semen method has been used for other things too, it's a legit thing, but convincing a pizza place that there was semen on a pizza looked like the hardest thing for me Kappa

6. OrderFK

OrderFK New Member

Damn, I'd be to worried they got annoyed and would do something to the pizza, lmao.
    Nice method though!

7. JfN

JfN Well-Known Member

Then you sue them and have fsa shut them down (food standards agency).

8. DirectLight

DirectLight Member

This is a nice method, I've actually never seen this before.