Anyone who plays Killing Floor?

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Lyrics said:
what exactly is it?
Co-op Zombie Survival game. It's way better than most other zombie games IMO. More people in the game = more zombies per wave, and it's hordes of different types of zombies coming at you from everywhere (no repairable windows etc like nazi zombies) with different specialties, different tactics for killing each zombie, hundreds of weapons, and a boss at the end.

This, out of all games I've ever paid for on Steam, has been my absolute favorite. Literally has you on-edge the entire time, gets you real pumped.

If you need any more info check the Steam store, other than that I'd highly recommend it.

Lyrics

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JfN said:
Co-op Zombie Survival game. It's way better than most other zombie games IMO. More people in the game = more zombies per wave, and it's hordes of different types of zombies coming at you from everywhere (no repairable windows etc like nazi zombies) with different specialties, different tactics for killing each zombie, hundreds of weapons, and a boss at the end.

This, out of all games I've ever paid for on Steam, has been my absolute favorite. Literally has you on-edge the entire time, gets you real pumped.

If you need any more info check the Steam store, other than that I'd highly recommend it.
I'm not really much of a PC Gamer, But it sounds decent. I'll have to watch some videos on it sometime. Thanks for recommending it to me man :p

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Lyrics said:
I'm not really much of a PC Gamer, But it sounds decent. I'll have to watch some videos on it sometime. Thanks for recommending it to me man :p
No problem dude, if you ever decide to get it hit me up I'll show you the ropes aha.

Suffixed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a poor man, so if you have an extra copy, I'd be happy to play with you.

After looking up pictures of the game, I must say that I am highly spooked. ;c

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Suffixed said:
I'm a poor man, so if you have an extra copy, I'd be happy to play with you.

After looking up pictures of the game, I must say that I am highly spooked. ;c
Sorry only just read this. Yea it's a pretty scary game, but it get you real pumped up and that's what I love about it.

Sadly I don't have spare copies or I'd be more than happy to send one your way :(.