C# Help basic code

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
goodluckfriendcontinued goodluckfriend = new goodluckfriend;
if (thisfuckingform.Navigated("http://www.Google.com/")
{
goodluckfriend.Show();
}
else
{
goodluckfriend.Hide();
}
Error : The event 'System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.Navigated' can only appear on the left hand side of += or -=
What can I replace instead of Navigated?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You doing a web browser?

if so it should be

Code:
myWebBrowser1.Navigate("www.google.com");
and as for
Code:
should be
Code:
goodluckfriendcontinued goodluckfriend = new goodluckfriendcontinued();
But what are you trying to do?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fusion said:
You doing a web browser?

if so it should be

Code:
myWebBrowser1.Navigate("www.google.com");
and as for
Code:
should be
Code:
goodluckfriendcontinued goodluckfriend = new goodluckfriendcontinued();
But what are you trying to do?
I'm trying to make a program which opens up a built in web browser on the windows form. Let's say to a login page (Paypal Login page) as an example. Have a person login and press submit great! They logged in now I want to make it so once they are logged in another form aka goodluckfriend would show once they're logged in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rumble Rocket said:
I'm trying to make a program which opens up a built in web browser on the windows form. Let's say to a login page (Paypal Login page) as an example. Have a person login and press submit great! They logged in now I want to make it so once they are logged in another form aka goodluckfriend would show once they're logged in.
I'm pretty sure you would need to do WebRequest and API calls in order to do that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rumble Rocket said:
Do you think you can chat with me on Mumble?
I could in a bit, atm I am busy, can you tell me if you are trying to login to your own site or a like paypal or youtube? Cause some sites you can follow this,

www.site.com/login.php?login_username=MyName&loginPassword=MySuperSecretPassword

And send it as a WebRequest and you log them into the site.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fusion said:
I'm pretty sure you would need to do WebRequest and API calls in order to do that.
Rumble Rocket said:
Do you think you can join.me with meh
Fusion said:
I could in a bit, atm I am busy, can you tell me if you are trying to login to your own site or a like paypal or youtube? Cause some sites you can follow this,

www.site.com/login.php?login_username=MyName&loginPassword=MySuperSecretPassword

And send it as a WebRequest and you log them into the site.
I have pictures ready of my program but, I don't want to post the pictures because it involves pictures of another forum login.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rumble Rocket said:
I have pictures ready of my program but, I don't want to post the pictures because it involves pictures of another forum login.
Ok, I may help you a bit later, just add me o skype

fusionquinny