Clash of clans niche feedback plz

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you suggest man? I am trying to spread it on clash of clan forums and facebook hootsuite but I am not getting that much of a result right now. I even did google + communities I am going to need to do youtube promotion on this I think.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snorlax said:
What would you suggest man? I am trying to spread it on clash of clan forums and facebook hootsuite but I am not getting that much of a result right now. I even did google + communities I am going to need to do youtube promotion on this I think.
Just try and make everything organised and sleek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that you're using a blogspot will decrease your chances of leads. If you get a domain related to the niche it will increase your Convertsion and maybe get you more leads. The site itself is fine, an idea would be to make a fake VB.NET GUI related to the niche, that way you can get a CPA lead and a PPD lead.

Trickster

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jake miller said:
The fact that you're using a blogspot will decrease your chances of leads. If you get a domain related to the niche it will increase your Convertsion and maybe get you more leads. The site itself is fine, an idea would be to make a fake VB.NET GUI related to the niche, that way you can get a CPA lead and a PPD lead.
Hmm, what you mean a CPA lead and a PPD lead? You mean making the ppd link into cpa ==> 2 surveys?

And OP, how many Clicks and Leads you had so far?