CS:GO

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
#1
Can someone please explain how to play and whats so good about it?? I honestly have no idea about steam but am interested in learning../.
 

Fed

New Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2
CS:GO is decently easy to learn, but is extremely hard to master, or even get decent at really.
Super competitive, my favorite FPS ever created.
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#3
'' whats so good about it ''
Well, it's currently the best FPS strategy shooting game out there in my opinion, you can play with your friends competitively and fight against other teams which is always fun, if you get good enough you and your team can enter tournaments (online, and irl) which can make you real money.
Their is also a ranking system in the game, which proves how good you are, their is always a good feeling that comes with ranking up in CS:GO, as it isn't something you would do everyday.

'' Can someone please explain how to play ''
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdPBKFV1840[/video]
 

hobbs

Forum Owner
-
Rating - 100%
705   0   0
#4
Shadow said:
'' whats so good about it ''
Well, it's currently the best FPS strategy shooting game out there in my opinion, you can play with your friends competitively and fight against other teams which is always fun, if you get good enough you and your team can enter tournaments (online, and irl) which can make you real money.
Their is also a ranking system in the game, which proves how good you are, their is always a good feeling that comes with ranking up in CS:GO, as it isn't something you would do everyday.

'' Can someone please explain how to play ''
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdPBKFV1840[/video]
This is actually pretty good for someone like me also who doesn't have a clue lol
Thanks for sharing!
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#5
CS:GO is really easy to learn, but the only thing you have to test out is the spray control and what weapon you can handle the best :D
so here is some of the weapons when you try to spray and how you can handle them : https://imgur.com/a/m1pz2#0
 

O.G

New Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#6
There are a lot of maps that teaches you how to control the recoil. Also to keep your aim good.

Remember to aim for the heads.
 

Addicted

New Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#7
O.G said:
There are a lot of maps that teaches you how to control the recoil. Also to keep your aim good.

Remember to aim for the heads.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243702660

Check that out ^

Its a really good map for practicing.
 

O.G

New Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#8
Addicted said:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243702660

Check that out ^

Its a really good map for practicing.
I like to play aimdm headshot only. There I practice on hitting heads.
Play it for 30mins and you'll become a natural aimbotter.
 

Top