Free Amazon,Paypal and more!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

bnmz4

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did post something earlier but I also forgot to post another method I use every day and I've had over £300 over the past 2-3 months by being active and completing activities, all you have to do is complete surveys from providers such as Peanut labs, us amp, trial pay, simplify and tons of others and each one you complete gets you points or cash which ever you have selected in your preferences.

When you complete an offer you get points which can be redeemed for:
  • Amazon GC
  • Steam GC
  • Habbo GC
  • WoW GC
  • Argos GC
  • Amazon items
  • And a whole lot more
And if you complete offers and set yours to cash you can withdraw by:
  • Amazon GC
  • check
  • Bitcoin
  • and others!
The site currently has over 5,000,000 members to date.
and all of the members are earning cash by maybe just signing up to offer sites such as wowcher, and some game offers are frequently available.

The top member of the site has currently earned over $100,000 you can even see him if you go on the site as there is a chatbox available and you can see everyone's profile and what they have earned and what they have redeemed etc and they are just so helpful its just fantastic.

So to get started click on this: http://www.points2shop.com?ref=uin1331774308

I also have a raffle going for members signing up through my link, if you sign up PM me on the site and I will give you more details, I will be doing a raffle of £10 amazon voucher to anyone who join via my link.

after you have click the link fill in the form and maybe watch the video to learn more and then fill the form and then confirm your email and fill in your demographics and then done you should be all signed up and ready to go, if you do get stuck on anything either message me or comment on here or ask people on the shoutbox which you should clearly be able to see when you have signed up. :angel:

thanks, just another method I thought would help you guys out:)