[Help Desk] Aura and Chief's Help Desk - Questions/Advices/Assistance

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, Aura here.

So it looks like me and Chief are the only ones to handle a Help Desk for now, seeing as no one else can do it. However, most of you that comes from HF knows my current limitations since I'm a GTG trainee. Because of that, I'm not allowed to offer direct malware removal assistance if you are infected or else. However, I can always answer the questions you have about anything that is Computer Protection/Security related and guide you to where to go to get assistance for malware removal. I'll most likely send you to another forum that specializes in that. I'll disclose the names later or via PMs, just to make sure that I don't advertise them publicly, even if these are forums that are dedicated to assist people with malware removal.

However, Chief isn't under that restrictions and can freely assist you with malware removal if you ever need, so I'll direct you to him instead (if he's free and if he wants, of course). He can also answer your questions.

For now, you can ask me any questions you wish and I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Let's get started I guess.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RE: [Help Desk] Aura's Help Desk - Questions and advices only

Fox said:
I vouch for aura's expertise.

very gud.
Thanks Fox. Sadly, because I vacation banned myself from HF and LSx, I won't be able to import any other tutorials yet. First, I want a Windows section, will see if Zeus can make it happen.

Fox

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aura said:
Thanks Fox. Sadly, because I vacation banned myself from HF and LSx, I won't be able to import any other tutorials yet. First, I want a Windows section, will see if Zeus can make it happen.
Suggest that shit up, I'm always learning as I go.

and damn, how long did you vacation ban on hf?

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
706   0   0

Aura, hit me up, and ill get you all your threads you wish to import.