[Method] How to SE Free Duracell Batteries and $50-$100 Visa!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Saint

Old Timer
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How to SE Free Duracell Batteries and $50-$100 Visa!

Note: This is not my method but I DO have permission from the original author to post here.​

Step 1:
Go to Email Us, "Contact Us">"Click Here".
Then Fill in everything with real information the first 2 times. If you plan on doing it a 3rd time, be sure to use a VPN or IP mask of some sort and use a different name and address. For the "Reason for Writing", select "Ask a Question". That was you'll be able to give your shipping information.

Step 2:
Tell them that your Duracell batteries made your mouse, keyboard or headset brake. Tell them how much it cost. Due to some people's attempts failing, I would not go over $60-$70 when you tell them how much your "broken item" cost. $60 should be fine.

Step 3:
Wait for a email, when you get it, it should look like this. It may take some time, just be patient.

USA and Canada only​

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duracell seems to still be working, sounds awesome I'll probably try it out for the Visa and stuff. Free batteries is fine too, can never have enough!

godlike

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for this this seems pretty nice :)

EDIT: This shit works hella well i got a response within an hour and they said they would send my visa and the free voucher.

Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Done this in UK and got 16 free AAA rechargeable batteries and a £25 amazon voucher as I told them the charger I bought which broke when charging their batteries cost me £20 and shipping and I can only get it from Amazon :)

16 free aaa batteries is like £15 ish too, not bad for a 10 minute email

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
ayylmao said:
Done this in UK and got 16 free AAA rechargeable batteries and a £25 amazon voucher as I told them the charger I bought which broke when charging their batteries cost me £20 and shipping and I can only get it from Amazon :)

16 free aaa batteries is like £15 ish too, not bad for a 10 minute email
Might try this.