Minecraft Account - Full Ownership - Money or PC Accepted!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Nasyr

A lil Nassy.
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#1
So I bought the game a while back for the server I had for one of my forums and well the account is no use to me now.
Basically I'm willing to sell this account for money or Primecoins.

Account name: Act**ely

You will recieve the full access and the account will be your to keep since I don't need it.
I actually purchased the game, I didn't buy this account.
It's also got an original name that I took when I made the account.
Anyways make an offer.

I'll provide proof to a member of staff, feel free to message me if you want to confirm I have the account.
 

JfN

Well-Known Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
#6
Out of curiosity how much in prime coins, and real currency (UKBT, preferably), would you be willing to sell this for?

I don't get round to gaming much now, but I'm still pretty interested in taking it into consideration in future.
 

Nasyr

A lil Nassy.
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#7
JfN said:
Out of curiosity how much in prime coins, and real currency (UKBT, preferably), would you be willing to sell this for?

I don't get round to gaming much now, but I'm still pretty interested in taking it into consideration in future.
Just make an offer, a new copy of the game is £20.
 

Nasyr

A lil Nassy.
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#9
JfN said:
Dunno, let me know in a few months if you still have it and I'll make an offer.
In a few months lol I will have forgotten all about this account by then. Complete waste of space in their database.
 

Nasyr

A lil Nassy.
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#13
JfN said:
Come collect.
Hello,

The user @Nasyr has requested you to donate all your available Prime Coins (PC) and you shall receive the login details for the Minecraft Account.

Thanking you,
Nassy
 

JfN

Well-Known Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
#14
Nasyr said:
Hello,

The user @Nasyr has requested you to donate all your available Prime Coins (PC) and you shall receive the login details for the Minecraft Account.

Thanking you,
Nassy
Brb skammin dis trade.
 

JfN

Well-Known Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
#18
Nasyr said:
That's just downright disrespectful and again we've gone off topic.
We need a new thread dedicated to us. Oh wait... We already have a few.

Why are we the only members that actually have conversations on here lol!!!!

Ps on topic; glws dank 420 headshot shrekkkt
 

Nasyr

A lil Nassy.
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#19
JfN said:
We need a new thread dedicated to us. Oh wait... We already have a few.

Why are we the only members that actually have conversations on here lol!!!!

Ps on topic; glws dank 420 headshot shrekkkt
We have the Nasyr thread, that's a legit thread for chatter.
 

Top