My phone is so fucking slow! Help?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Lone Wolf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 1 GT-N7000 mobile phone. When i first bought it it was good and was very fast and responsive and after using it for a year it became very slow and unresponsive and it takes too much time to charge the battery(8-10 hours to charge probably has to do something with the charger). My phone's so slow so i cleared all the gallery removed all the music files and other fucking games and it went well for some days and again started that fucking problem. My phone looks huge but oh my god it is really slow. I tried to scan for viruses but nothing came out of the blue. I also tried resetting it but none helped me. I have to charge my phone daily. I'll plug it in at around 10 or 11 in the night and it completes the charging by morning around 7 or 8(Fuck my charger).

So here's what i conclude : Battery backup is low and also very slow and unresponsive and also takes so much time to load any application. Get's heated up real quick and also drains battery fast whenever i use the internet.

Any suggestions on what to do to my phone / how to make it fast and responsive /

However i did a big mistake by buying a Samsung Mobile Phone :fp:fp:fp:fp:fp

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
706   0   0
Hmm, maybe it needs a new battery? Or the charger may be on it's last legs?

You could try just factory restoring the phone and re-loading the software onto it I guess?

Sorry I wasn't more help, I'm iPhone all the way :D

Lone Wolf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest at first i thought of buyin' an iphone then i was like naaaahhhhh! Samsung's the best fuck my brain.
I'm going to change the charger and i tried resetting it but no it didn't help me much.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would try to install Clean Master and see how much junk it can clean. Also, I would try to manage your apps/services and disable the ones you don't need, or set to "manual" the ones you need only on application opening/execution.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angelo Punchinello said:
I already used Clean Master but it didn't help me. I removed all the unused apps and other shit but no.
At this point I would try to borrow a good battery from a friend with the same phone or else and test it.
What year did that phone came out in ?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angelo Punchinello said:
It was released in the year 2011.
I guess it's just getting old. I'm pretty sure that Moore's law applies to smartphone too (since they have CPUs, obviously) and it might affect them more than standard computers, laptops, etc.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angelo Punchinello said:
Yeah! I think it is really getting old.
I don't even have the feel of a big screen smartphone anymore.
Yeah I would change it. You can still buy Samsung phones, they are good, but it's up to you.
Personally I have the Nexus 5 and I love it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angelo Punchinello said:
Nope, I'm never again going to buy a Samsung phone instead i'd get an Iphone or Sony.
Sony phone ? Why not an HTC ? Why not a Motorolla ? There's so many phones better than Sony's phones and iPhones, lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend the LG G3. I don't have one myself, but everyone I know who does recommends it. If LG isn't your thing how about the OnePlus One?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deception said:
I recommend the LG G3. I don't have one myself, but everyone I know who does recommends it. If LG isn't your thing how about the OnePlus One?
If I didn't have a Nexus 5, I would get a OnePlus One. When it will be the time to change my phone, maybe I'll get the most recent one out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey did you install any battery saver on your device if not then why don't you try a battery saver app. i am using DU Battery Saver & it keeps my phone's processor cool & my phone never slow down.