Official Android Q&A

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ANDROID Q&A

If you got questions about Android or Android related you can post it here.

Example:

How to install unknown source apk?

How to flash a custom ROM?

How to boot into recovery mode?

Hope to see some questions, you will get answer as soon as possible.

Lone Wolf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bernard1995 my friend i got a question for you.

Q: How do i speed up my phone and hey! yeah my clean master app isn't helping me much so any other means would help me out.

I use a Samsung galaxy note 1 (God! Why did i even buy this phone)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you rooted? If you are you can install Greenify from playstore and freeze some apps that you dont use, you can do it without root but with root is much better

Lone Wolf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bernard1995 said:
Are you rooted? If you are you can install Greenify from playstore and freeze some apps that you dont use, you can do it without root but with root is much better
I did not root my phone but will do soon and can i freeze that unwanted apps as you said without rooting.

Thanks in advance!!

Lone Wolf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K wait let me check that out in the play store.

EDIT: Should i uninstall clean master in order to install Greenify just in case to avoid trouble.

Lone Wolf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey is this safe because it says that it collects personal information like credit card no's and other personal items except the passwords.
Is this safe as i don't want to compromise my personal things online!
[hr]
Bernard1995 said:
No its okay you can keep clean master if you want
I deleted clean master and dead trigger(I got bored of that shit) and viber(I don't use it regularly) and some launcher.

Lone Wolf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bernard1995 said:
Its safe, every other app have permissions like that, but it wont use credit card of any kind cause there is no in app purchases
It says in the accessibility settings in my phone when i try to turn on services of greenify.