So I am making a new application....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, Fusion. I am making a new application for Android devices I used Java ofcourse I was wondering what you guys think.

Here is a main overview:

Here is the login screen, this will pop when a users goes to like or comment when you aren't logged in:

Here is the register screen:

Here is what happens when you change pictures:

Here are the comments;
The animation:

With a comment

Please let me know what you think, you can also upload photos from a URL!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nehru said:
Seems like it's going to be a nice, good quality funny app. The format is pretty cool right now.
Thank you.

Depict said:
This certainly has a lot of potential, any hope for an iOS version?
Thanks, I hope to but ofcourse I need the license, so it all depends if it is successful on Android I will shell the money to make it on iOS aswell!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nehru said:
That looks like it'll be cool. How customizable will the profiles be?
Profiles will be able to...

Change Avatar, That background behind the avatar, and username. There is really no other things to customize unless I add it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nehru said:
Oh, not much but still seems cool anyways. Will you be able to follow people and stuff?
Yea I might look into that, I was focusing on making the actual Profile feature first. It shouldn't be too hard to make following. I might look into that tomorrow :)

HoverBaum

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good for starters. Did you put any more work into it?

I think the forms could use less transparency for the background so you can see them better.

Mortem

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing about these types of apps is that there are apps already dedicated to this that have rooting in just about every ones mind. I think the competition is going to be outrageous to get daily users, but I wish you luck!

JfN

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Mortem said:
The only thing about these types of apps is that there are apps already dedicated to this that have rooting in just about every ones mind. I think the competition is going to be outrageous to get daily users, but I wish you luck!
Being a 9gagger I would agree (I already use the android 9gag app on my phone). Best wishes with this app though.