Steam ID Index

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
STEAM ID INDEX
Hey BF,
Here's a Steam ID index. There is a PSN Index and an Xbox Index by StrazaH.
NOTE: Your Steam IDs are not necessarily your screen names, they are the username you login with!
[-A-]
[-B-]
BinKill-Ethical - binkill_ethical
Bernard1995 - bernardbisaku
[-C-]
[-D-]
[-E-]
[-F-]
Fusion - imcx2
[-G-]
[-H-]
Hitman - iRaGeAce
[-I-]
[-J-]
[-K-]
[-L-]
[-M-]
[-N-]
[-O-]
[-P-]
Python Filter - jcpersonaljesus
[-Q-]
[-R-]
[-S-]
[-T-]
[-U-]
[-V-]
[-W-]
Woody - czpmw3
[-X-]
[-Y-]
[-Z-]

Reply with your ID guys!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angel said:
Don't have steam, unfortunately. Keep the threads updated man!
Ahh okay! I will don't worry man! I think this one might get the most popular because there's a lot of people who play on PC and you don't really need a console or a massive gaming PC for it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diabolical said:
You beat me to this, was going to post this later on today. I think a RS index would be a good idea, going to make that now.
Yeah that would be a good one (seems to be a lot of RS players around, but I'm not one, but you never know, I might get into it!)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deception said:
Yeah that would be a good one (seems to be a lot of RS players around, but I'm not one, but you never know, I might get into it!)
I used to play a couple years ago but I quit after RS3 was released and never came back even with the '07 being brought back.

Tyron

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am kind of confused, usually when you say "Steam ID" you go in game and press your ~ (tilda key) while in game then you type status and it shows your unique ID mine would be STEAM_0:1:63933100 That would be my steam ID as for the thing you have listed its either your login name (helps people find you) unless you changed it from your login name. my login would be smitehim but my name to make it easier to find me is Tyronlovescrystal since I changed it. To change it just follow these steps.

STEP ONE[/b]]
STEP TWO[/b]]
STEP THREE[/b]]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tyron said:
I am kind of confused, usually when you say "Steam ID" you go in game and press your ~ (tilda key) while in game then you type status and it shows your unique ID mine would be STEAM_0:1:63933100 That would be my steam ID as for the thing you have listed its either your login name (helps people find you) unless you changed it from your login name. my login would be smitehim but my name to make it easier to find me is Tyronlovescrystal since I changed it. To change it just follow these steps.

STEP ONE[/b]]
STEP TWO[/b]]
STEP THREE[/b]]
I'll try and clear up some confusion, it's the username you login with. Anyone can be found with that username.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fusion said:
Quick suggestion, you should add the links to the name, like there steamcommunity links.
Good idea, I won't do it if the list gets huge, but for now I will. Thanks for that! :thanks:
[hr]
EDIT: Problem is, not all users can be found on there :/