Success Stories? (SE'ing)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, have any of you guys ever SE'd?
And if yes, what?

I've only ever SE'd some pens.. cause I lose them all the time.
Might try some jellybeans or something, but ya.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first SE was a dating site. I signed up for a free month and told them my cousin did it to mess with me and I'd like a refund and everything deleted. They paid me $30 and deleted my FREE account hahaha.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Realizm said:
My first SE was a dating site. I signed up for a free month and told them my cousin did it to mess with me and I'd like a refund and everything deleted. They paid me $30 and deleted my FREE account hahaha.
Holy shit lol, I guess they were afraid of getting sued or some shit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aborted said:
Holy shit lol, I guess they were afraid of getting sued or some shit.
Well when signing up you have to enter your credit card and stuff and to cancel a subscription you have to contact them. So I don't think they knew I signed up for a free month but that I actually paid lol. So they just "refunded" me to the card I signed up with and bam! $30 for 24hrs of waiting! I could probably get prepay cards and use proxies to make tons of accounts and then use this method and get like $500 in 2-3days xD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Realizm said:
Well when signing up you have to enter your credit card and stuff and to cancel a subscription you have to contact them. So I don't think they knew I signed up for a free month but that I actually paid lol. So they just "refunded" me to the card I signed up with and bam! $30 for 24hrs of waiting! I could probably get prepay cards and use proxies to make tons of accounts and then use this method and get like $500 in 2-3days xD
I think they might notice though, "wtf why are so many people wanting refunds?" or "Why is everyone's cousin messing with them?".

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aborted said:
I think they might notice though, "wtf why are so many people wanting refunds?" or "Why is everyone's cousin messing with them?".
Lol they are a very large site, but I know this method wouldn't work after awhile. And I could easily come up with some other excuses to use so I'd have like 5 excuses and do this 10 times. That's $300 and then I'd probably stop and donate all the money for dem awards :evil:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Realizm said:
Lol they are a very large site, but I know this method wouldn't work after awhile. And I could easily come up with some other excuses to use so I'd have like 5 excuses and do this 10 times. That's $300 and then I'd probably stop and donate all the money for dem awards :evil:
Well, what are you waiting for then? get to it!

hobbs

Forum Owner
Staff member
Rating - 100%
706   0   0
Trophix said:
I SE'd 2 Pizza's from Pizza Hut, and 1 Large Specialty Pizza from Mountain Mikes.
Haha nice! I know a lot of people who have used SE'in for pizza haha.
I'm tempted to try it on Amazon but idk, don't wanna risk getting blacklisted as I use Amazon a lot and have prime :c

godlike

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I SEed myself a sick keyboard and a computer chassis from coolermaster and 2 pairs of aviators from skullcandy.
Im in the middle of seing an hwireless from steelseries.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
microsoft sidewinder x6
Pringles
Pringles
Pringles
Jelly Beans
SkullCandy Earphones
Pizzas
Listerine Mouth Wash (Lmao I was running out so I thought might aswell)
Old Spice Fiji Deodorant Stick
and many more...