{TUTORIAL} Get paid apps for free on Playstore

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. You will need rooted device, dont ask me how to root, Google is your friend.

2. You will need Modded Playstore (Google is your friend) or if you are too lazy get it from here

3. When you found the app you would like to buy/crack go buy it

4. And after the app finish installing then you can hit refund button

5. It will say that the app will be unninstalled but dont worry about that cause you got modded playstore, just hit ok

6. And last step is that you have the app that you paid for and got money back, you can keep it for yourself or share to others

PS. This will work unlimited times so dont worry about your credit card missing money :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually a better way is just to download utorrent app go to pirate bay look up the app you wan't and download the apk and install it then you have it :D

Ps to install an app from pirate bay you have to do something in the settings to download from uknown sources or something like that I forgot.

No root required try it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly as a app developer, you shouldn't share stuff like this, We work hard and put a lot of time into a app just for people to pirate......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, i think you should check the rules, one of them is: 'Do not post illegal software.', you've put a download link to a piece of software that is blatantly illegal, I would recommend removing the link and just make the users search for it themselves.

Regards,
Deception

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not easy as this one, on 4 shared you have waiting time unless you got premium, the tutorial i posted can get you latest version of app so im only using this now :)

Lone Wolf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bernard1995 said:
1. You will need rooted device, dont ask me how to root, Google is your friend.

2. You will need Modded Playstore (Google is your friend) or if you are too lazy get it from here

3. When you found the app you would like to buy/crack go buy it

4. And after the app finish installing then you can hit refund button

5. It will say that the app will be unninstalled but dont worry about that cause you got modded playstore, just hit ok

6. And last step is that you have the app that you paid for and got money back, you can keep it for yourself or share to others

PS. This will work unlimited times so dont worry about your credit card missing money :)
Will give it a try for sure.
Thanks for posting this Bernard1995

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Angelo Punchinello said:
Will give it a try for sure.
Thanks for posting this Bernard1995
You are welcome :)

JakeTheHuman said:
I just use torrent sites. They usually provide a new update for something like Minecraft PE in a matter of hours, if not within the hour.
Can anyone pls relate to the thread, wtf has torrent to with this?

Crypto™

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once again, this is actually illegal, and a violation of copyright law, since this is blatant piracy of apps, so this does violate the rules. Cool share, but probably not the best place to share it.

:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.