What to social engineer:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroin

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've done this in past 2 months, bored out of my head;
Haribo > Tasted off and burnt my mouth > sent me a box of haribo with like 6 bags in, said i threw the wrapper away.
Persil > Free washing powder > Smelt off.
Mcdonalds > x2 free 10 quid vouchers.
Amazon > Raspberry pi x2 + refund && Dewalt 18v drill for work :)
Poundland > Purchased batterys that didn't work, manager at shop wouldn't let me return them.. > complain > 5 free things from poundland :)

All this x2 because i said i never recieved them the first time.. then they all resent and sent via tracked the second time haha.. either way i won lol. #freeshit

Heroin

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cast said:
Get a job and stop wasting time making minimal spends that's what I would social engineer
yolo. i have a job im a senior refridgeration engineer with my fgas and i get upto 60quid a hour on jobs.. this is awkward. oh i overcharge pakis aswell.

Cast

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would also recommend being less racist and based on your high income I would also find something better to do with your time than scamming vouchers and minimal spends from businesses as because you're really rich from your extravagant lifestyle you don't need to do this

Heroin

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cast said:
I would also recommend being less racist and based on your high income I would also find something better to do with your time than scamming vouchers and minimal spends from businesses as because you're really rich from your extravagant lifestyle you don't need to do this
I'm a stingy jew, are you being racist now?

Status
Not open for further replies.